(Written Saturday morning, copied verbatim today)
About 10:30 last night we lost power. We tried to move Joanna from her bed to a port-a-crib in our room, but she woke up and was sad and confused. So, for the first time since June of 2007, Joanna slept in our bed. It took her a littel while of scootching and kicking to get comfortable. She got so comfy, I decided to move to the floor! At about 2:30, I think, Matt and Joanna got a guest in their bed: a cockroach! I am so glad I was on the floor! That woke Joanna up pretty well. We decided to let her go back to sleep in her own bed. She lasted a couple of hours before something noisy (or us) woke her. It was 4:30ish and Matt was up. So he let her go back to sleep on him in the rocking chair. From 4:30-7:00 was the most blissful sleep for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment