Siphoning gas for the generators. Yes, we own this car.
Isn't she beautiful?!
You might be a redneck if...
I personally love the diaper and tennis shoes look.
Checking out the tree down.
A better picture -- huge, isn't it?!
Ooohhhhh
I've been needing to get Joanna some 18month PJs -- she's growing like a weed, but hadn't exactly gotten around to it. On our trip to Target, we picked up a couple. Most of this week she's slept in onesies or a diaper as her neurotic mother will not open her bedroom window to let air circulate. However, it was really cool (down to the upper 50s!) a couple of nights so these new cute PJs were perfect!
An aside: I've decided I love this new turquoise/brown color combo that's become popular, but I don't think it's the best for Joanna. To me, she really looks great in purple.
This picture was from yesterday. We had an early 24 week pregnancy appt (more on that in another post), and since it was still a little cool, Joanna got to wear her new jeans. I love jeans and bare toes!

An aside: I've decided I love this new turquoise/brown color combo that's become popular, but I don't think it's the best for Joanna. To me, she really looks great in purple.
No comments:
Post a Comment