Last week we attended a tea party for our friend Abby, who turned 2. Today we went to a party for our other friend Abby, who will be 2 tomorrow!
First, a pic of the present we brought her. I was feeling crafty last night so I made tissue paper flowers. :)

Abby has a roller coaster upstairs in the gameroom!!

Joanna thought this was FANTASTIC!!!

She rode it a lot.

A whole lot.

Natalie just chilled with some of her peeps.

And some grandmas!

Joanna loves this toy! A couple of our friends have one. It is very fun to bounce!

Of course, cake is the very best part about birthday parties!

mmmmm.... when the fork fails, use your hands!!

We had such a fun time! Thank you for inviting us, Abby, and Happy Birthday!!
aww...how fun!
ReplyDeleteJosh has that Zebra, but we had to put it away, as he can sit on it and his knees are on the floor! But he sure did love that thing! And Rolly Pollies has the roller coaster thing, and Josh's comment when he saw those pics was "Mommy, I go Rolly Pollies??"
Sometimes I miss the girlie stuff like teaparties and stuff.