Saturday, May 30, 2009

I think this is one of those things that's going to get worse before it gets better

This was this morning, and I think it looks about the same tonight.
And I totally have no makeup that will cover this. I am just not a makeup person these days and some of the old stuff I have laying around isn't even the same color as my face anymore! My mom says she has something she thinks will cover it -- I will have to investigate that for the morning.
I wonder what people were thinking at Lowe's, Home Depot, Tractor Supply, and Kroger today? Only one person asked -- my sacker at Kroger. Then the cashier was like, "I had one hit me in the nose." So I know other people have been socked by their kids out there! I think I need a t-shirt for church tomorrow that says "Joanna did it." Oh the questions we're going to get. Oh well. :)
I swear everytime Joanna catches a full-on glimpse of me she points to my eye and blows me a kiss -- how cute is that?!

2 comments:

  1. Ouchie mama! Lucky thing your kid doesn't randomly say "Daddy did it" a million times a day like Bella does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how many questions did you actually get at church?!? I'm guessing...A LOT!

    ReplyDelete