Up first, my wonderful mother's day gift!!
Isn't my daughter so talented?!
I think this may be my favorite thing ever ever Joanna has "made" me. The grass is going to die, for sure. It's already much more brown than this, but I will be able to have my little Joanna in a pot forever!
At Aunt Mindy's house on Sunday, we celebrated with some yummy casserole and desserts!
Joanna grabbed a champagne glass (plastic!! phew!) off the table and Uncle Steve put some ginger ale in it for her. Oh, she loved it so much; I think Uncle Steve may now be her favorite person in the universe. :)
Let me restate: it is ginger ale.
Joanna grabbed a champagne glass (plastic!! phew!) off the table and Uncle Steve put some ginger ale in it for her. Oh, she loved it so much; I think Uncle Steve may now be her favorite person in the universe. :)
But they're both in pretty pots. You know, just in case. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment