This is from last week, I think. We brought out the exerciser for Miss Natalie and she LOVES it. I actually thought it might be a little early, but she sure didn't think so! We borrowed an exersaucer with Joanna, but I decided to get one for Natalie. I hunted around for bargains while I was pregnant (and nesting), and we found this one on Kingwood Yard Sales. I love used baby gear!!
It has a button that plays 2 little tunes -- Joanna's clapping along with that. That girl sure has rhythm, let me tell you.
My Aunt Mary and cousin Ellen are in town for a couple of weeks from England. They're visiting family all over the state, but we managed to visit with them some at my Grandma's house last week. They'd never met Natalie, and Joanna was tiny the last time Ellen saw her, I think.
So, Natalie is Ellen's second cousin, once removed. Just so you know. :)
Mary was inside so she missed the group shot. Awwww... we're so cute!
I think my camera must have been in the kitchen the other night. I was making stir fry and decided I needed pictures!
Doesn't it look sooooo yummy?! I love making/eating stir fry. I especially love when all the ingredients are on sale or already in my freezer!
Joanna snagged a pair of Gran's heels. I don't really wear these kinds of shoes, but my mom has a bunch, thank goodness, because Joanna loves "dress up" shoes!

Amazingly, she walks really well in them... loudly, but well. :)
Joanna was sick on Wednesday and still kind of puny on Thursday. Her fever was gone, but I think it took a lot out of her before it left. My mom watched her a lot of Thursday while I worked. At some point, Joanna crawled up in Gran's lap and fell asleep. Unfortunately Natalie woke up at that point, so mom layed Joanna on the couch to get Natalie. Joanna woke up (of course) but then actually fell back asleep right there on the sofa! A first for her. She was there when I got home -- so precious!
We all went to Kroger this morning for my big weekly trip. Natalie really enjoyed watching everything from the Bjorn. Joanna got a little grumpy -- I was being pretty slow. When I do my big trip, I'm always stopping to look through coupons or calculate something so I think it gets pretty boring for her. Sometimes she handles that boredom better than others!
So, Natalie is Ellen's second cousin, once removed. Just so you know. :)
Our wonderful check-out lady gave Joanna a BUNCH of stickers -- stickers always make Joanna feel better!
Daddy got one, too!
Awwwww.... Daddy and his girls, snuggling on the couch this afternoon.
For the first time, um.... ever, Joanna went down very easily for her nap and Natalie fought it! I think Natalie may be getting a little cold or some allergy stuff. She also could have been having a little tummy trouble this afternoon. She took her nap on me -- I'm not complaining, it was so nice! She seemed pretty normal tonight, so we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment