Wednesday, February 24, 2010

At 4:00am

Me: Hey, there's a person between us.  When did that happen? (as I rolled over to discover Joanna, seemingly asleep, between Matt and me)
Matt: Do you want me to take her back to bed?
Me: nnnhhmmm (some kind of gutteral affirmative noise)
(Joanna raises up her head)
Me: Joanna, Daddy's going to take you back to your bed now.
Joanna: but my bed is wet
oh.
And it turned out our bed and much of Matt was wet, too.  Don't know exactly how she managed that -- serious talent, that one.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, boy, how fun! Not really...I feel for ya! I also woke up to a smallish person in my bed last night...but ended up just letting him stay there as I was EXHAUSTED and had no convenient husband to offer to put him back in his bed. Oh well. Hope you got some more sleep, maybe a nap?? after that!

    ReplyDelete