If you haven't started using Swagbucks for internet searches, you need to do it and do it now! If you click the button over on the right that says "search and win" it will take you to a sign-up page, referred by me. This helps me, too. :) Or you can click here.
Basically you earn "swagbucks" or points for doing searches online. There's even a toolbar you can download that makes searching very easy. When you earn enough points, you can redeem them for prizes, including gift cards. My favorite is a $5 Amazon gift card for 45 (I think) points. That's like real money! I've already used one, and I have another one waiting for the next thing I need from Amazon. No strings. No catch. I'm pretty lazy about using Swagbucks (I forget), but already I've essentially made $10. For searching the internet. Seriously!
No comments:
Post a Comment