Oh, my goodness! I'm so happy for you guys! You're such a good mommy, and this baby is so lucky to be joining your family! Let me know if you ever need a break...you can bring the girls over anytime!
Wow...so I totally didn't get this till I read your FB status today. I'm so dense...I thought Natalie was cheering for her big sister! lol! CONGRATS!! Hoping for a boy or a girl??
i'll have to give you my purple big sisters rock so they can match!
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness! I'm so happy for you guys! You're such a good mommy, and this baby is so lucky to be joining your family! Let me know if you ever need a break...you can bring the girls over anytime!
ReplyDeleteWill & I are so excited by this news. HUGS!
ReplyDeleteWow...so I totally didn't get this till I read your FB status today. I'm so dense...I thought Natalie was cheering for her big sister! lol!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! Hoping for a boy or a girl??
Congrats! Yay!! :)
ReplyDelete