My mom made Joanna this beautiful dress this week! Whoo hoo! Yay for grandmothers who sew! Although I am toying with the idea of learning a bit about sewing myself.
Sorry if you just had to pick yourself up off the floor.
Anyway, I just LOVE it! It looks sweet with this little shirt underneath it, but it will be soooo cute as a summer dress.
Yesterday Miss Natalie was 13 months old, and although we don’t really count the passage of months so much anymore, I thought it still marked a good photo opportunity. So I sent Matt out with the girls to take pictures (I was cooking!)
I didn’t take many pictures (it is a little chaotic around her!), but here a few. The big girls decided to get in a box to read. Joanna got stuck and wanted out right after this.
Oh, the reason for the post title: Joanna watched "Beauty and the Beast" for the first time yesterday, and really enjoyed it. For whatever reason, then, she's been calling her cousin Jade "Belle" all day. She knows that not her name, but she won't stop!
Here are some attempts at pictures of all three girls:
First up, Jade’s super cute “cheese” face, and my silly girls.
Joanna basically smiling, and at least everybody’s looking at me!
This is one reason it’s been a little chaotic today:
I decided to make a double batch of bread! Thank you to Mamma for the loan of your loaf pans – they came out way prettier than mine! Now, before you think I’m super-mom or anything, you must know that Matt’s been home ALL DAY. Ahhhhhhhh…. He took off yesterday and today for a fun, Anniversary 4-day weekend! Matt and I have been married FOUR YEARS now!
The pictures for this post got loaded a little wonky, so these next ones are from the past week.
My mom came over and let Joanna have a (LONG) nap on her. She was soooo tired and behind on sleep. I just love this grumpy/tired face. It’s so Joanna.
I am so behind on clipping coupons – can you tell? I do plan to get caught up with those this weekend. Maybe tonight!
Joanna will use whatever’s at hand for some dress up fun!
Hope you had fun reading about our week. Hopefully I’ll get back into the groove of shorter, more frequent posts. I think I like that better.
No comments:
Post a Comment