I had Joanna take my preggo shot today. This was just the third attempt – she’s getting pretty good!
How Your Baby’s Growing (from Babycenter.com):
The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days.
How far along: 26 weeks
Pregnancy symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions
Food Cravings: fruit, chocolate
Sleep: good!
Measurement: inches
Movement: lots; I feel him frequently through the day and sometimes at night
Labor signs: The Braxton Hicks contractions started last week. Mostly they’re very light, but days that I’ve been on my feet a lot they border on uncomfortable.
What I miss: I can’t think of anything right now.
What I’m looking forward to: getting the glucose test over with next week
Milestone: I think it’s pretty milestone-y that the Braxton Hicks have started.
Thoughts from the Girls: Joanna is just so excited about the baby brother coming. She’s always asking questions about him and is ready for him to be here!
Doctor’s visit: none this week
go joanna!! I'm impressed!! you look about the same size as me... do you feel giant? or is that just me??
ReplyDelete