Sunday, July 25, 2010

J is for Joanna

Since I bought my new silver shoes a few days ago, Joanna has been asking to wear them.  Since they were for the reunion, I told her she had to wait until I wore them to my party first.  So the very first thing she did this morning was ask to wear them.  :)

P7252845

Joanna grabbed the attendance pad before Impact today.  She said she was going to read it while she ate her chex mix.  Next thing we know, there’s a page full of J’s!!

P7252846

She’s made them accidentally before, but that’s about 10 of them in a row!!

P7252848

She’s been reading her “J” for a while now, but wasn’t interested in writing it yet.  She’s still not really interested in any of the other letters.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I'm so impressed with her J's! She's going to be ready for Kindergarten very soon!

    ReplyDelete