Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rambling from Today

I feel like I haven't posted in forever, although Tuesday is not so long ago. :) I guess it's just been kind of a busy week. And I've been reading. When I get hooked on a book (even if it's a re-read), I tend to let myself get sucked in to the detriment of most everything around me!
After the birthday party today we decided to get a little shopping done. I returned a sippy cup to Babies R Us that didn't work for us and then we headed down to Rice Village. I'm having bra issues (is this over-sharing?), and my FAVORITE bra store is A Woman's Work. Nobody else seems to have anything that will fit me. Anyway... we also stopped into maternity store (there's a TON of shopping down there) to look for a cocktail dress for me. There were actually a few options! And fortunately some were on sale, which made them just expensive, instead of impossible. I tried on a couple of short (knee length) options, which seems more cocktail-y than long, but they just didn't work. One was a possibility, but I knew I'd never find a bra to work. (Did I mention I'm hard to fit?) I tried on a long black one that fit well. It has plenty of fabric at the top to hide a bra. :) And I really do feel more comfortable in a longer dress anyway. Black means shoes will be easy; I may already have some. It feels so good to be done with that worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment