Even though I don’t love posting a billion posts all in one day, I’m feeling the need to catch up with posts so that I can post things right after they happen the next few days. That said, here’s something from last Saturday!
Joanna was invited to a party of a friend from school. The beauty of friends from school is that they live pretty close! We walked to Brooke’s house; she lives pretty close to Uncle Mark.
There was much painting of nails and glitter tattoos and lip gloss.
Joanna enjoyed it (though it’s more Natalie’s thing). She loved being with her girlfriends from school!
Brooke’s mom made this cake – I’m super impressed!
There’s Brooke across from Joanna.
And all the kids from the party!
I’m kind of glad I had my little camera instead of my fancy one. I’d have had to stand a couple of blocks over to get this shot with my 50mm lens. :)
This was the first of I’m sure very many parties coming in our school days. Pretty quick she won’t want me sticking around taking her picture at them anymore. Sniffffff….
No comments:
Post a Comment