Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Tree Pictures

I think it was Wednesday afternoon that I just got a hankering to take pictures of the children in front of the tree. 

IMG_9466

Our big tree is missing chunks of lights (wah!!!!!), and it’s also in a poorly lit part of the living room.

IMG_9467

So I put the little tree with Matt’s train ornaments on the dining table and sat the children up there beside it.

IMG_9469

I put Natalie in a Christmas dress because she happens to have a few.

IMG_9470

And somehow, magically, wonderfully, I got several good great pictures of her.  It was a Christmas miracle!

IMG_9476

This one, on the other hand.  Oy.  She was in something of a mood and also pretty tired by that time of the day.

IMG_9491

It was all I could do to squeeze a couple of decent ones out of her.  She sure is pretty though.  :)

IMG_9493

And James is two.  So I was very thankful to get this one good one.

IMG_9499

When I was all done I plugged them into a template, added some holiday color, and put it up as my Facebook timeline header photo.

Christmas timeline

I can’t forget to “decorate” a little online as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment