I saw this list on Pinterest of 31 photo topics to do in December, one each day, and I decided to do it! I decided it over a week ago, however, and plum forgot once December actually rolled around. So the first couple of days I had to go back and find pictures I’d already taken that worked for the day’s assignment.
December 1 – “Your view of the day”
This one rather worked out perfectly. It was dress rehearsal for the Pageant, and I had my little camera with me up in the Chancel. (I was shepherding my choir.) This was my view of the action.
December 2 – Favorite Holiday Movie
This one is a stretch, for sure. :) I think my favorite Christmas flick is “Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown.” There’s a Christmas pageant in that movie, which really works out well, timing wise. But I had to use a picture I took, not a picture Matt took of the actual pageant. Since I was in it, I only have the pics I took before.
{Which reminds me, if any of y’all have pics of the Pageant with especially Natalie in them, I’d love you to send them to me! Matt got some of Joanna, but not really Natalie. And if anybody videoed it; I’d LOVE to see it!}
I’ll do a proper post of Sunday’s pictures soon, but I wanted to get the first few days of my challenge up before I forgot again! And I haven’t finished going through them yet.
December 3 – Red
I took this picture “on purpose” since I remembered the challenge this evening. I didn’t have a ton of choices since the children had already gone to bed and it was dark, but I like this one! Matt’s little red cars on the train tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment