Sunday, December 23, 2012

Photo-a-Day Challenge, days 16-23

December 16: Outside Christmas Lights

16. Outside Christmas lights

This was the day we went downtown to the Really Really Big Christmas Show.  I remembered on the way home about taking pictures of lights.  I ended up with a few shots, some of which where not blurry and in focus, but I like this one the best!

Day 17: Present

17. Present

One of Matt’s co-workers sent this home for us to do!  I like that I don’t have to build it, just decorate!  We’re planning on that for tomorrow morning.

Day 18: Stocking

18. Stocking

Day 20: Tree Topper

20. Tree Topper

None of our trees have toppers.  {Really, I will eventually fix this!}  This one was part of the gift exchange at our Sola Gratia party.  Very pretty!

Day 19: Candy Cane

19. Candy cane

I cheated a little bit and took this a day late.  I think I forgot.  Or there weren’t any candy canes in the house.  Natalie made me this card!

Day 21: Peace

21. Peace

What is more peaceful than a sleeping baby?!

Day 22: Tradition

22. Tradition

The kiddos singing “Happy Birthday” to baby Jesus at our Home Group Christmas party.

Day 23: Scarf

23. Scarf

I really cheated on this one.  Not only did I not take this picture (obviously!), but it was taken on Thursday.  Today is was too hot for a scarf.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment