Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Totally Miscellaneous Catch-All Post… Part 1

Last Monday the Villager choir had their Christmas concert at our church.  It didn’t start until 7:00, so I only brought Joanna.  And she wore jammies.  :)

IMG_9339

We went last year too – she loved it!  The group is from a local place where disabled adults live.  A couple of our members lead the choir – they’re amazing!  It was a great concert.

IMG_0110

I put a strand of Christmas lights in the girls’ room; they’re so pretty!  The first night they seemed so bright but I went ahead and let them use them as a nightlight.  I figured I’d have to go in and turn them off, but surprisingly they’ve gone to sleep very well (maybe better?) with it so bright in there.  Makes it possible to take pics of my sleeping babies!

IMG_9365

The only way I could take a shot of both of them was to tilt my camera, which is why the pic is all wonky.  :)IMG_9362 copy

Speaking of sleeping babies…

IMG_0111

Usually James is awake when I go to pick him up, but the last couple of days he’s been fast asleep.  I could watch that boy sleep for hours I think.  :)

IMG_0113

Yesterday James’ teachers told me it took him a long time to fall asleep because he was singing along (in perfect pitch!) to the lullaby CD.  They said they’ll have to get a new one he doesn’t know so well!

Natalie’s very into doing her hair lately.

IMG_9372

And James is very into shoving things into his “pouch” anytime he wears something like this.

IMG_9373

Now how do I get it back out?

IMG_9374

If I remember correctly, he carried a few little people around like that most of the day.

I handed Natalie my little camera a couple of days ago to take a picture of me.  (Well, first I wrapped the strap around her hand a few times.)  We were practicing on James first.  (You can’t really tell without zooming in, but he has a giant sticker on his forehead.)

IMG_0136

I cropped it (mainly because my license plate was in the shot) but she did a pretty good job!

IMG_0137

I think I need to keep letting her use the little one from time to time.  She’s often the biggest kid around, and I like to be in the pictures some too!

No comments:

Post a Comment