James got some play-doh from a friend at school (it’s the light green sparkle color pictured below), so he and Natalie had a wonderful time playing with play-doh on Wednesday morning. At the end of all the fun it looked like this:
They had so much fun!
Later that day I decided to rearrange things and set up my train around the tree. I moved the changing table into James’ room (from the living room), and it actually fit. I had to move things around in there too of course. The good is that I got it up and running!
The bad is now I have to retrain everyone to keep their hands off.
And the ugly is the mess behind the tree:
I’ve got to work on some camouflage. I don’t want all that mess in our pictures if I can avoid it. :)
I love this kid’s half-smile.
Thursday while the kids were at school I wrapped pretty much all their presents! There were a couple of books coming in the mail, which I wrapped last night. Yay!
I used up all the paper that had been laying around in my closet for years. I wasn’t really going for a cohesive “theme.” :) I stuck them all on this top shelf because James is an unwrapper. He can’t help himself. And I would rather not have to follow him around for the next few days, telling him not to unwrap things. We can enjoy looking at them on the shelf for now!
When I picked the kids up from preschool yesterday, it was GORGEOUS outside. I can’t stand staying to play when it’s hot and nasty (as it usually is), but they love to play on the playground before going home!
I was actually a little chilly, but it felt soooo good!
James climbed up here and was calling Joanna to help him. I think he couldn’t figure out why he wasn’t sliding. :)
He eventually settled into a routine of climbing up here, walking across the bridge, and sliding down the slide. He did this over and over and over again – so fun!
One of the wonderful things about the playground at church is that is closed in. So I don’t feel too freaked out if I lose sight of one of the children.
We stayed a good hour; we were the last ones to leave. It was lovely to sit in the cool wind with the sun on my back. I may have even read a little on my Kindle. Ahhhhh…
So I am bored as you can see....Related Words manifold, multifarious; multiple, multiplex, myriad; disparate, divergent, diverse, sundry, various; chaotic, cluttered, confused, disarranged, disarrayed, disheveled (or dishevelled), disordered, jumbled, littered, messed, messy, muddled; amalgamated, blended, combined, conglomerated, fused, incorporated, intermingled, intermixed, merged, mingled; unclassified, unsorted....... Just saying you asked:)
ReplyDelete