Saturday, December 22, 2012

Homegroup Christmas Party

This morning we had our Homegroup Christmas party/Happy birthday Jesus party at the Vandenberges.  With everyone’s schedule, we opted for a brunch.  It was so lovely!

Anna had decorated this chair with beads to look like a tree – I love it!  :)

IMG_9631

I was mostly chatting, eating, and enjoying the company, but I did take a few pictures.

Kimberly put Mr. Eli down for a little nap in her arms.  I love a sleeping baby!!

IMG_9633

The Parrishes:

IMG_9634

Natalie loooooves to dress up!

IMG_9637

Ha!

IMG_9638

I can’t remember what James was doing, but he looked cute.  :)

IMG_9639

Paul and Alexa playing a little pink guitar.  {Oh yeah, that’s what James was doing – playing the pink guitar!}

IMG_9641

Daddy and Sleeping beauty:

IMG_9644

Some of the babies playing duplos.

IMG_9647IMG_9649

Natalie has some very sweet boyfriends who will play Barbies with her!

IMG_9656

Mr. Scott and Eli playing the pink guitar.  :)

IMG_9657

We always like to sing Happy birthday to baby Jesus.  One of the kids asked how old Jesus was and then why we only had one candle.  Ha!

IMG_9664

I took a video too, but I haven’t looked at it yet.

Joanna doing a little reading:

IMG_9668

I think he may have been staring someone down who was eating cake.  :)

IMG_9670

We had such a lovely time with our homegroup friends.  Thanks Vandenberges for hosting!!

1 comment: