The girls (after going to bed quite late Christmas Eve) were of course up at 6:30. I guess it could have been worse. :) Matt woke me up, and I told him to give them some book and put them back in their room. James slept until about 7:00, and we all got up then.
Started off with a little stocking opening!
band-aids!!
James pulled this VW bug out of his stocking and was then content. No need to open the rest. :)
He figured out pretty quick it was a pull back car – love it! Then he saw that the girls were eating fruit loops so he had to dig into his stocking to find his bag. :)
Natalie opened a couple of look-and-find books.
She was very excited.
James knew the package with the car and road on it belonged to him!
“Heavy”
He did a very thorough job of opening it!
Legos!!
New jammies for Joanna! {She’s kind of in an in-between size right now. Most of her size 5 tops and dresses are too short, but some of the size 6 stuff is just huge! I’ll be able to put a stitch in the waistband of these to make them work for now though.
Natalie’s “big” gift were some Groovy Girls dolls (that of course I bought at BabyDaze for a steal). She loves them!
I finally convinced James to open another gift…
He got some great books, thanks to recommendations from friends on Facebook!
I wasn’t paying attention to my settings, so this is overexposed, BUT it’s cute. He took the tag off the present and was attempting to stick it on himself, saying “nametag.”
A tutu and a pair of dress-up shoes for Natalie! {She’s so fun to shop for!}
Taking a moment to read a book in all the chaos:
Sweet girls! They love look-and-find books.
And since I can’t post every one of the nine-million pics we took , here’s a lovely collage of all those great faces!
For my records:
Joanna: Razr scooter, Skippyjon Jones, Pajamas
Natalie: Groovy Girls dolls, Dora and Strawberry Shortcake look-and-find books, tutu and dress-up shoes
James: Legos, Dinosaur’s Binkit, The Little Train, Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site
All: Toy Story 2 on DVD
Stockings held: sugary cereal, jewelry and lip gloss for the girls, food for the play kitchen, new underwear and a slinky for Joanna, chocolate milk, character band-aids, cars for James, My Little Ponies for Natalie
No comments:
Post a Comment