While I didn’t completely forget about the challenge during the Christmas hubbub, I kind of forgot to pay attention to what the assignment was each day. That said, I took soooo many pictures that it was pretty easy to find one each day that fit. :)
December 24: Favorite Part of Christmas Eve
I loooooooove going to church on Christmas eve. In fact, it doesn’t seem like quite enough to just attend one service. I love looking around the full sanctuary, lit by hundreds of candles and singing Silent Night with my family. It’s just beautiful.
December 25: Morning
I think this just about captures that “Christmas morning” smile.
December 26: Grateful
The list is super-long of things I’m grateful for. This little one is certainly on it, but I’m also very thankful for a few chilly days! It’s so nice not to feel like I need to turn on the A/C and also to be able to wear some winter duds. Love!
December 27: Night time
What more can I say? These girls are so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment