Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mostly James

Last week some time it was so pretty outside – cloudy with all these fall colors, that I told Joanna she needed to go out so I could take her picture.

IMG_9289

She’s so obliging.  :)

I think we had just gotten home from picking up the little kids so it was kind of snack time.  James came running out, literally screaming at me to give him a snack!  He was HANGRY!

I’m so glad my camera was on my face so I could catch this:

IMG_9292

Loooooooooooove it!

James apparently shares his sisters’ sense of style.  :)

IMG_9294

His outfit is his alien hat from his Halloween costume, his pajama top, the Vandengirls’ little Dutch shoes, and his “purse” is the remote from the baby mobile (which is in the closet).  He cracks me up.

The kids love to play with stickers and (until we run out), I’m happy to let them!

IMG_9308

James likes to just pile up a whole bunch of them in one spot on his hand.  :)

IMG_9309

I think it was Tuesday morning that James slept soooooo late.  In fact, I called my mom and asked her please please please would she come take Joanna to school so I could let him sleep (and she did!)  Anyway, I knew he must have needed that extra sleep, but I couldn’t believe he was so comfortable after I took a look at him.

IMG_9343

Here’s a closer look at his bulging jammies.

IMG_9342

And everything he had inside.  Ha!

IMG_9344

That boy is just so entertaining to me!

2 comments: