Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Graham, Aiden, and Seth–whew!

After our big rehearsal this morning, Natalie and I went to Graham’s birthday party!

It was a superhero party – love it!

IMG_0042

How cute is Super Natalie’s cape?!!

IMG_0043

And how cute are these cookies?!!

IMG_0044

That party was pretty awesome, that’s for sure.

And even though I’m a little embarrassed to admit it, I think this may be the first birthday party I’ve brought just Natalie to.

IMG_0047

Same cutie patootie friends from this morning!

IMG_0049

Love the cape flying!

IMG_0052

We stayed for about an hour before heading to Aiden and Seth’s party. 

{I’m a hundred percent sure I should qualify for some kind of government aide to receive a GPS due to my direction-deficiency.  :) And obviously I’m kidding because I don’t think that’s how the government should spend it’s money.  But seriously I could have gone through the neighborhood between these two parties but was really lucky just to make it out to a main road I was familiar with.  It’s sad.}

But Natalie and I eventually made it and met up with the other 3/5ths of our family.

It was a robot/science party!  Here’s Mr. Scott the science guy!

IMG_0059

They made some kind of goo.  Matt had the camera here; I was sitting on my behind – ahhhhhh…

IMG_0063

The robot cake!

IMG_0070

Kimberly had this dip set out with a whole bunch of crackers.  In case anyone is wondering, it was this guy (points arrow down) who ate all the crackers.  :)

IMG_0075

But how can you resist a face like that?

I didn’t get great shots of the birthday boys, but here’s Aiden in the yellow opening a present.

IMG_0078

And Seth in the green opening a present.

IMG_0081

We had a lot of fun at these parties today and are so very thankful God made Graham, Aiden, and Seth!

No comments:

Post a Comment