Monday, June 7, 2010

21 Weeks

P6072453

21 weeks

How Your Baby’s Growing (from Babycenter.com):

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

How far along: 21 weeks

Pregnancy symptoms: back, knee, ankle pain, complexion problems

Food Cravings: french fries, pineapple

Sleep: good – I’m still sleeping like a rock, thank goodness

Measurement: inches

Movement: Lots!  Matt has been able to feel him move, too.

Labor signs: none 

What I miss: not thinking of anything right now

What I’m looking forward to: really working on names

Milestone: A perfect stranger commented on my pregnant-ness.  I hadn’t really felt like I looked pregnant to strangers, but it seems I’m getting that way, at least in certain clothes

Thoughts from the Girls: Lately Joanna thinks the baby brother’s name should be George.  I’m not sure where it came from, but I think it’s cute she’s thinking about it.

Doctor’s visit: not this week

No comments:

Post a Comment