As usual, no pic yet. :)
How Your Baby’s Growing (from Babycenter.com):
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.
How far along: 22 weeks
Pregnancy symptoms: back pain, constant hunger :),
Food Cravings: chocolate, cheetos, fruit
Sleep: good!
Measurement: inches
Movement: Lots!
Labor signs: none
What I miss: not thinking of anything right now
What I’m looking forward to: ummmm… I guess the next doctor’s appointment. Oh, I know! I’m looking forward to getting the kids’ room painted.
Milestone: I wore my maternity support thingie this weekend for my back. Whoa it’s too hot for that.
Thoughts from the Girls: I may have already posted this; not sure. I’ve decided I want to use Joanna’s quilt that Mom made for Baby Brother’s crib theme. Joanna is totally on board with passing it down to him. I’m so proud!
Doctor’s visit: not this week
No comments:
Post a Comment