We engaged in some summertime activities this morning. Ew it’s hot outside. Has anyone else noticed this? And I have a feeling it’s just going to get hotter. And what’s with all those mosquitoes?
The girls had fun for a little while on the water table. I need to dig around for some more things to make it fun. Amazingly, a couple of washcloths really added to the enjoyment. Or I should just bite the bullet and get a little pool. They’d love splashing in it, I know.
They really weren’t that wet, but who doesn’t like snuggling up in a towel?!
Joanna said, “Take a picture of me!” So I did, and she smiled!
And the fruits of my labor this morning. Hot, sweaty work, but my clothes will be dry very soon and I won’t have run the dryer!
Matt put my clothesline up yesterday morning. Don’t tell him, but I may have cheated an hour or two on the 24 hours for the concrete to set.
This contraption is pretty cool. When it’s time to mow (or you don’t want to look at it anymore) you just pull it out – it’s in a plastic sheath – and you pop on the lid. Voila! It holds a lot of clothes, too. This is 2 pretty large loads of laundry.
I figure if I don’t do a single other thing today, that’s enough, right? :) We do have to hit the library though. They haven’t been open for two days and they’re closed tomorrow. We’re in withdrawal! And we have a TON of books on hold.
No comments:
Post a Comment