Sunday, June 6, 2010

Folding, swimming, and funny faces

I was so impressed with Joanna yesterday – she folded all these dish towels, napkins, and placemats!

P6052419

We played outside yesterday with Daddy.  In the background of these pictures, you can see the new diapers hanging to dry on the clothesline!

The girls LOVE playing in the little pool.

P6052420

LOVE it.

P6052422

The girls practiced blowing bubbles.  Joanna mostly blew too hard.

P6052425

Natalie was amazingly good at it!

P6052427

For awhile Natalie mostly stood up in the water and played.

P6052428

Then she got comfy and sat down to play.  She’s so cute!

P6052430

This morning at church.  Joanna always wants to stop at the stairs and take pictures because we did it once like a year ago.  :)

I love her face here.

P6062431

And I love Natalie’s face here.  A lot.

P6062432

Love my cutie-pie girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment