We had to go to Wal-Mart anyway (really – I swear!) this morning, so I picked up this kiddie pool. Joanna was SO excited. I blew it up during naptime (by myself, with my lungs, thank you) and we filled it up this afternoon.
Next time we plan to swim I’ll fill it up earlier in the day and let the sun warm the water a bit. It was chilly! Didn’t stop the girls from having a grand time, though!
I folded the dry laundry while they played… ahhh…. I felt so domestic.
Then I got my suit on and joined the girls for a little dip. I totally see myself in the pool later on in the pregnancy, just to sit. Especially if the power goes out. Then you’ll find me in there with all the ice I can find. :)
I just took this one a few minutes ago. Naked baby and naked baby carriage. She doesn’t care, though. She pushed it around and around and around until it was time to take a bath. She didn’t leave any little pee trails either thank goodness. :)
I got quite a bit accomplished (for me lately anyway) today and I am whooped! I’m so thankful for the 2nd trimester, though. I few weeks ago even thinking about some of this stuff would have sent me to bed. I can’t get over how tired I was in the first trimester!
I love their little matching swimsuits! What a good mommy you are for going to get them a pool! I bet you're all going to enjoy it!
ReplyDelete