Before I head to bed, I thought I’d post what the room looks like as of quitting time.
From the doorway:
Joanna’s new bed will be against that wall (not the window wall). You can see her “new” quilt laying on the floor. It looks wonderful with the blue. The quilt was Kathryn’s when we were younger. I can’t find mine. I’m a little worried I don’t have it anymore. I’m still hoping I may run across it at some point, but Kathryn said Joanna could use hers for the time being. In a perfect world, I see myself making (or maybe just commissioning) a quilt for each of the kiddos as they grow out of baby beds. But maybe not…
Natalie’s spot for now, soon to be left behind for the toddler bed.
The toddler bed (which Joanna is sleeping in at this moment in the playroom) will go under the window, back where it was. I joked with Matt that I wanted to try and move her while she was sleeping, bed and all, back into her room. We decided against it. :) It would be good for the room to air out a little bit more anyway. I actually opened the window in there for about an hour and that really helped with the smell. It probably did not help our energy bill though.
Good night! I’m hoping to get the room pretty much all the way back together tomorrow. I don’t have Joanna’s new bed yet, but I want to tackle everything else. I do want to get her moved over the the “big” bed pretty soon though. Then we’ll work on Miss Natalie. I wonder if she’ll transition to the toddler bed as easily as Joanna did?
No comments:
Post a Comment