-Every time I start to get whiny about how rainy it's been, I try to think about last June. Remember how horribly hot and dry it was? My grass died, my plants died. The water bills were huge. Even though it's humid and I can't dry my laundry out as much as I'd like, this is better.
-Recently I've had the desire to climb into my freezer, or better yet, the refrigerator case at the grocery store. I think just a few minutes of that would make me feel better. :) I know it's just going to get hotter. And I'm just going to get bigger. :)
-Having one kid around is cake! I mean that two ways. Sure, it's wonderful, but it's not what I want all the time. I miss whichever girl isn't around. It's fun to hang out with whichever one is, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment