Thursday, June 10, 2010

Man, I’ve got some cute girls

These aren’t both mine, but I’ll claim ‘em!

I’ve been picking Anna up for Tennis Camp this week cause it’s just so easy for me and the girls love riding together.

This was Tuesday, I think.  Aren’t they so cute?!

P6082455 

I wanted to get a picture of Joanna by the tennis net.

P6082456

Hamming it up!

P6082458

My silly Natalie.  Matt’s putting a shoe on her here.  She is so funny.  If she finds one of her shoes around, she MUST put it on!  She’ll usually bring you the other one of a pair if you ask her to, as well.

P6092461

Today – aren’t they too cute in their piggie tails?!

P6102486

Also today.  I think this is really the first time Natalie has asked to put on a dress-up dress.

This is her “pose” as soon as I pull out the camera.

P6102488

It took quite some convincing to get her to stand up for a picture!

P6102489

We’re watching So You Think You Can Dance (past Joanna’s bedtime!) and Joanna pulled Matt up to dance with her.  She was trying to teach him some moves.  Good luck girl!

P6102490

No comments:

Post a Comment