Friday, June 4, 2010

Recent Stuff

I made rice and bean tacos tonight, and Joanna ate almost three of them.  Natalie ate almost one, and they both had some salad.  Score one for dinner!  I love it when they both eat what I fix!  I made these rice and beans in the crockpot a couple of nights ago.  We ate them plain with cornbread for dinner (read: the girls ate cornbread).  Tonight I just added some taco seasoning to the rice/bean mixture, fried up some corn tortillas, and added a little cheese.  I figured lettuce would fall out of the girls’ tacos which is why they had a side salad.  Matt and I shoved lettuce in our tacos.  Yum.  They were really good, and you almost couldn’t tell there was no meat involved.

P6042407

This is a bad picture, quality-wise, but I just love it!  I think it’s from yesterday; the girls were watching the rain fall.

P6032392

A recent preggo pose.  About 20 1/2 weeks.

P6032395

From this morning – I was really trying to get a picture of Natalie with a bow clippy in her hair.  I couldn’t get her distracted enough to forget it was there.  She does actually have enough hair to keep on in for a little bit though!

P6042402

Natalie carried this toilet paper from the car to the front door and wouldn’t let me help!

P6042405

She’s so strong!

P6042406

It’s been a fun week with not a ton of work and no school, just hangin’ with my girls.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment