Due to a request (!!!), here is the "recipe" for salmon patties. My mom made these for us growing up.
Ingredients:
1 can of salmon (big one, not little like tuna cans)
2 eggs
~1/2-1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
cooking oil
To make the patties, drain the can of salmon and mix with two eggs and the half a pack of crackers (crushed into crumbs). If needed, add more crackers for consistency. You're going for the consistency of uncooked meatloaf... basically.
Using your hands, form them into patties. This recipe usually makes 5 patties. I'm just about to need to double it for us. I can remember when we used to have leftovers!
Cook them in a little veggie oil in a fry pan. I'm pretty sure I use about a medium heat. Flip them to cook both sides. Basically you're cooking the egg here. I usually split one open at some point to make sure it looks pretty firm inside.
We think they're yummy!
Thanks dear friend, I just wasn't sure about the proportions of things, thank you!
ReplyDelete