It was a little chilly when we got to Mamma and Pop’s (and downright cold when we left!), but I had Matt take a few pictures of us girls. Look at Natalie’s hand on her hip – love!
I’m not sure what’s up with Joanna’s leg – Irish jig maybe?
It looks like Natalie’s saying “You want to sit here?”
Look at that big ol’ piece of cake!
My sweet men:
I feel like Jenny must have slept good that night – Joanna was just climbing all over her!
Playing with photoing the lights on Mamma’s tree!
Joanna took this one. It’s SOOC. Good composition, I think!
Of course there were a few presents under the tree for those sweet Pence kiddos.
Our package – so pretty!
Pack mule!
She’s hauling both those big girls!
Pretty wrapping from Aunt Mindy! She wasn’t there, but they’d delivered their gifts early – how thoughtful! It felt a little wrong opening them without Steve and Mindy there though.
And a couple of goodies for the kids too!
Matt was the first to play with these! We wouldn’t let the kids open them at Mamma and Pop’s. I just knew we wouldn’t get home with all of the pieces and I was worried about somebody tripping and falling! Soooooo, Matt broke ‘em out after the kids went to bed. :)
Natalie had a bow attached to the fringe on her boot.
This is definitely one of my favorite shots of the day – James and cousin Katie:
Joanna gave Jenny a little up-do.
Jenny took James’ nose; he got such a kick out of it. :)
We had a lovely dinner and time with family. It was a perfect, wonderful, laid back kind of Christmas. {And I didn’t have to cook AT ALL!}
Your hair is looking great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jaci! My mom had straightened it for me -- yay!
Delete