Joanna was playing play-doh this morning and decided to make birthday cakes for everybody in her kitchen. Of course she needed her apron and oven mitt on to put it in the oven!
Matt took these pictures as I was in a coma on the couch. I’ve been kind of an emotional wreck the last couple of days. In fact Matt only worked half a day yesterday and pretty much took care of all household duties today. I cried a lot yesterday, slept a lot today, and feel much better now. I’m pretty sure I realized the reason for my energy/emotional drain. I’m not sure I’ve taken my thyroid pill but once or twice this week. I was struggling a little last week and the week before to remember to take it. I’m not sure why; I’ve been in the habit for almost a year, but I just stopped remembering. This week I didn’t even realize I’d forgotten until today. I haven’t looked at the pills or thought about them in days at least. I stuck them in the middle of the kitchen counter this evening so I will hopefully see them first thing in the morning. Matt’s going to start helping me remember as well. I do NOT want to feel like this anymore!
Totally love the second pic! She looks like she's posing for a magazine ad or something!! Hope remembering to take your meds helps you feel better!!
ReplyDelete