Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cute girls and kittens.

These are some pics from before the big trip that I just couldn't resist posting. We were entertaining ourselves on Monday at the car tinting place with some sunglasses we found in the stroller. I think this picture is fabulous! Awww... check out Natalie's new lovey. It's a tiger. I'm hoping she'll love it as much as Joanna loves her giraffe! And no, this does not mean that tigers are Natalie's "thing." I just liked the way it looked, and all the stripes are good for hiding stains. :)
In this picture, I placed the baby doll you see on your left at the approximate spot where Natalie began her journey. This was just a matter of a few minutes.
Okay, people I gotta tell you: we have some really cute sweet kittens over here. They'll have to go to the SPCA soon, but we're really hoping to find them homes so they don't have to. They're all so precious! So to introduce you to them again.
This is Janeway. She's probably the most friendly. She's grey and white and very sweet and loving.
This is Archer. He's also very sweet, but a little more shy. He'll let you hold him, but isn't likely to seek you out to do so. He likes to keep to himself and explore the backyard. I think he'd be perfect in a house with older children. Little ones would worry him, I think.
This is Dax. (If you followed the kitty blog, you'll know she used to be Troi. That was the wrong name for her; I just didn't know it then.) At first, I didn't like her much, but I must say I think she's my favorite now. She's so friendly and outgoing. She'd be happy in a crazy house with kiddos and other animals. I think she'd also be happy as a companion cat for just one person. She's so sweet and cuddly. She's a calico with no tail. She looks a little like a bunny hopping around the yard.
If you know of anyone looking for a kitten, give them my information.

No comments:

Post a Comment