Yes, folks, Joanna is sleeping! In her own bed! (Well, I assume she's in her bed; I don't have a video monitor.) And it took just a few minutes of crying at the door and a few opening/closings of the door for her to go down! Yay! Whoo hoo!
A combination of things helped this along, I think.
1. We really worked hard to set things in motion yesterday with nap expectations and routine. I think it's kicking in.
2. She seriously tired herself out at playday (more on that below).
3. It was just us in the house -- nobody fun like Daddy or Gran.
4. I layed Natalie down 30-40 minutes before Joanna, and Joanna and I just got to chill together in the living room.
5. Due to prayers and some of the above things, she's really less anxious today.
Whatever it was, I'm super happy about it!
Now on to our very fun play day morning. It was a big group today over at Lisa's house. If I'm not mistaken, we had
1- 3 year old
5- 2 years olds (some almost 3)
1- 1 year old
3- babies
1- fetus
It was a full, fun house!
I'm thinking Rambo... or Joann-bo.
**update: Joanna's up. She didn't sleep in her bed; she slept on the floor by the door, but I'll take it! It was probably a 40-45 minute nap. Not great, but again, I'll take it!**
Girl band:
Girl band:
No comments:
Post a Comment