Sunday, July 5, 2009

VBS and pre-haircut hair

Cheryl up at the church took this picture of Joanna at VBS. Isn't she so precious?!!! Both girls were in their respective nursery rooms this year. I was in with Natalie volunteering and holding babies. It was a good week! Unfortunately I didn't have much time left for work so it was also a tiring week. Oh, well!
I got the girls a shirt (one to share) and myself a shirt. Who wouldn't love a bright green VBS shirt? Unfortunately a small was the smallest (size 4-6) so it currently swims on Joanna. From what I hear, though, children grow. She didn't wear it to VBS, but we did have to try it on. Here's my attempt at the whole 80's side "ponytail" for your shirt look:
On Friday Matt was off so the girls and I played hooky from VBS to hang with him. Joanna had an appointment for a trim and Matt took her so I could stay with sleeping Natalie at home. I can't remember why, but Joanna was really sweaty right before they left so I couldn't get a great "before" shot.
Mainly I just wanted to freshen up her length and get the hair out of her eyes.
You can check out the "after" shots in the 4th of July pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment