We kept it pretty low-key for the fourth. It was pretty much too hot to do much of anything, but we did go to our friend Aidan's 3rd birthday party.
Birthday parties really mark the passage of time. Sitting there watching Aidan blow out his candles, I was reminded of him sitting in his high chair in front of his 1st cake... crying hard because everyone was looking at him and singing to him. Oh, how they grow so quickly!
Somehow we ended up with 3 bows. She actually kept them in for like an hour!
What a Joanna face -- I can't remember what it was for.
The dress is a little big (3T) but it was the appropriate colors and it's so cute!
Joanna loved playing at the bubble table outside. There's the birthday boy -- Happy Birthday, Aidan!
She really wanted me (yikes!) to swing with her.
Natalie got on instead. (Tragically, this is the ONLY picture of the poor second child from Saturday.) Pay attention: this is a 6-9 month onesie from some friends of ours -- it was the perfect size. (Just hold onto that info, okay?)
I was hollering at Joanna to hurry and get off the slide -- it didn't seem like those boys were waiting for nothin! We were so excited to see the Ege's at the party. They recently moved to Austin! But how could Caleb miss his best friend's 3rd birthday?!
That outfit definitely doesn't look too big for Natalie...just like she's got a little room in it! CANNOT believe Joanna was only in 9-12 mos. last summer! Josh was in 2-3T's last summer, and is in 4's this summer!! Sam is already in some 6-9 mo. things, and a few are almost too short! I need to measure both of them, and then purchase a new scale so we can weigh ourselves again!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pix...thanks for your blog, I love to keep up with you and your family! Miss ya!