Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shopping and Eating

Two things we do a lot!
Natalie got her first chance to sit in the shopping cart!
We had the double-wide so my fancy shopping cart cover didn't fit. :(
Joanna was driving up front in the car part. She did great holding herself steady -- she loved looking around!
Back at home she got to try a new food -- plain yogurt! I hadn't planned on yogurt being next, but I couldn't pass up the organic stuff marked waaaaayyy down. She thought it was great!

I dressed up some of the yogurt for Joanna, but she insisted on tasting Natalie's yogurt. She only wanted one taste! She shuddered and did not like it one bit!

1 comment:

  1. I meant to tell you that Josh likes Sam's rice cereal! I remembered your post about Joanna trying it, so Josh wanted to and I let him, and he kept coming back for more the other night!! The kid wouldn't eat his chick fil a chicken nuggets, but would eat his brother's rice cereal...he's nuts!

    ReplyDelete