Thursday, July 16, 2009

Make sure you check below for lots of new posts. Because of when I started them, many are actually below the "Poll Results" post. Don't miss any! There are actually 7 parts to the OKC trip (yikes!).

3 comments:

  1. holy cow, girl!! how long did that take you??? I'm just not that dedicated...

    I really enjoyed all the pix, and hearing about your trip, thanks for sharing!

    Can't believe Sam is actually longer than Natalie...she's like 3 mos. older (almost)!! They're both absolutely precious...what fantastic blessings! Even when they cry for 4 hrs.!!

    Glad some of the suggestions I gave you for the car travel helped...or maybe you already knew those things, and when I said them they were totally redundant...wahtever. Glad Joanna was good for you!

    Can't wait to get our kids together again...I think we're going to try to come back to Houston mid Sept. so I'll let you know and maybe the kids can do something??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things you suggested were wonderful! Specifically that I remember were the DVD player (didn't know she would get such a kick out of it!) and the little buckets of toys to pass to Joanna. I put some of her favorite things in little containers and bags to just hand to her. She loved having her "work" with her in the carseat.
    And it didn't take me so long to do the posts -- I break it into pieces. And you should see my house this week -- eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the advice helped! I'm planning to drive down to Houston this fall for Thanksgiving/Christmas and am hoping to find a dvd player for the car taht has monitors that will attach to the seats for both sam and josh to be able to watch them. It's gonna be a LONG trip, but I think my mom's gonna try to fly up and drive back with me so i have help with the boys. It'll probably end up being at least a 2 day drive, maybe more...ugh.

    And everytime AJ leaves on a trip my house looks AWFUL! I try to keep the toys/dishes mostly cleaned up, but laundry, pots/pans, and random crap tends to pile up. I just don't feel a huge urge to get it looking nice for just me, esp when i know Josh is just gonna mess it up again in 5 min.

    ReplyDelete