Monday, July 20, 2009

Natalie likes Cheerios.

A lot. But we'll get to that in a minute (because this is the order I uploaded the pictures in.)
Aren't these sisters so cute?! Joanna wanted to rock her sister. Awwwwww... Fashion Diva
Here she is getting the cheerio in her mouth:
Mmmm... contented Cheerios face. :)
Oops, didn't quite get in there all the way.
She kind of inhales them! I don't think she's swallowing them whole; I think she's gumming them until they dissolve. So her 3rd food was Cheerios. I'm debating about what will be next. If the avocado I just bought ripens really nicely, we may do some of that. If not, I've got some pureed carrots in the freezer and also some lovely bananas on the counter. I guess I'd prefer to do a bunch of veggies before the banana, but I think she'll eat it all regardless. Oh, I also just bought a butternut squash. It's very similar to sweet potato. Yup, if I manage to bake it in the next couple of days that's what we'll do next.

3 comments:

  1. Yay...I can't wait to start feeding Sam real food...it's some weird instinct in me that likes to feed people, in particular, my children and hubby! I loved seeing what Josh liked and didn't like when we started him on food. However, while I probably could start Sam now, I might wait till he starts acting a little more like he NEEDS it, you know?? He's perfectly content w/ just milk I think, though he was eying my pizza the other night...

    Anyway, cute pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures...I remember it was fun when Paul David started eating Cheerios too...especially when he could pick them up and feed himself...what a big help that was!

    You know, I fed him bananas and applesauce first, and he still lapped up the veggies. Of course now, he lives on fruit, but there could be worse things to live on!

    Have fun with the food...I'm like Kathy, I love to feed people, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Jess, I was just looking at the pix again, and Natalie looks almost as big as Joanna in the first pic!! How funny!

    ReplyDelete