We got to go to Aunt Mindy's house for swimming and food and family yesterday after naps. We actually all got in the water. It was my first time to swim in a hundred years -- felt good. Joanna amazed us all at her swimming abilities! She had her vest and arm floaties on, but she was maneuvering herself around the pool with no help from people. It was really amazing! Natalie got her first ride in the infant float that we had with Joanna. She liked it okay, but I think she wasn't in the mood to swim. Uncle Steve made yummy chicken and hot dogs on the grill... mmmmmm. Joanna loves her "Minny and Steve." It's very cute! At the end of the day (8 o'clock -- yikes!) we were all having some dessert and watching a movie. Joanna asked for her milk and "Unna Steve." Then she just sat in his lap so still and quiet for a good 20 minutes -- I was in shock! Then when we had to go she asked Uncle Steve to carry her to the car. Awwww...
I have no pictures to show you -- I only took a few and they were with Mindy's camera which I did not steal and bring home with me. :)
I wanted to leave a comment on the other post about Natalie looking like the Pences...but it's gone. Not sure what happened, but yes, she does look like that baby picture. Don't you love looking back at old pictures.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I totally see Joanna in those pictures of Matt! Too cute!
I had to pull it due to some top secret information being inadverdently leaked by me. It'll be up again. :)
ReplyDelete