Natalie had a hollow leg this evening at dinner. She woke up from a quick afternoon nap just in time for dinner with the family. I mixed a little rice cereal, milk, and sweet potato together for her. Then I also opened a jar of prunes/oatmeal. I hadn't exactly intended for prunes to be her first fruit, but I felt there were some times last week that she needed some, so I though I'd introduce them in case she needs a little prune intervention in the coming weeks. And no, I did not make my own pureed prunes.
She thought they were simply fantastic!!
I'm not exactly measuring things, but she ate about 1/2 jar of prunes/oatmeal, probably a couple tablespoons of the sweet potato mixture, and another tablespoon or 2 (wet) of oatmeal to finish her up. Then she nursed. She acted ravenous, but I think she just LOVED the fruit.
What a mess!
I had a very relaxing day today. I got to sleep in thanks to my wonderful husband! I hung some laundry, picked up a little around the house, and hung out with the girls. Matt mowed the lawn, then watched both girls while I got to get out by myself! I was only gone 30 or so minutes, but it was soooooo nice. I was able to get in and out of the car a couple of times without holding any people. I felt refreshed. I may have to do that a little more often. I made an easy dinner (with lots of leftovers for tomorrow!), and attempted to pick up a little around here. Unfortunately I started picking up toys a little too early; Joanna got several things back out before she went to bed. I still need to get into the kitchen. Sadly, I think I'm glued to this chair...
I had a very relaxing day today. I got to sleep in thanks to my wonderful husband! I hung some laundry, picked up a little around the house, and hung out with the girls. Matt mowed the lawn, then watched both girls while I got to get out by myself! I was only gone 30 or so minutes, but it was soooooo nice. I was able to get in and out of the car a couple of times without holding any people. I felt refreshed. I may have to do that a little more often. I made an easy dinner (with lots of leftovers for tomorrow!), and attempted to pick up a little around here. Unfortunately I started picking up toys a little too early; Joanna got several things back out before she went to bed. I still need to get into the kitchen. Sadly, I think I'm glued to this chair...
No comments:
Post a Comment