... for a while, at least. And include at least one picture. That's usually my hold up with blogging. It's not that it's actually difficult to download pictures, but it is a process. So that's why I typically end up with marathon posts with lots of dead time in between. I'm making a committment to try and blog something (with a pic) every day.
Isn't Natalie so cute?! She is sure on the move around here. She made it into the kitchen this morning (so so so not ready for that!), and here she is taking a spin around the coffee table. I noticed some rugburn on her knees yesterday so she really did have pants on most of the day today. She'd just gotten up from a nap in the warm room which is why she's not wearing her pants here:
I played around with Hallmark Smilebox today. I didn't have access to my external hard drive so the pics were limited. I only have July's pics on my computer :( due to the serious lack of space. I've got some great pics, (thank you Nana) don't get me wrong, but I wasn't able to grab any others. Which I guess is good cuz these are all recent. You've seen most of them, but I like scrappin 'em up!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Thanks for turning me on to another website to post pics with...very cute pages! Thanks!
ReplyDelete