Monday, July 6, 2009

Just stuff

Joanna has been a gem this morning! She went to bed with a 102.8 fever last night but woke up with no fever this morning. Hopefully it stays that way! Her friend had a mystery 1-day fever last week, too. Could be the same thing, I guess. Anyway this morning we had a few errands to run and she's been an angel! Natalie has too, of course. She fell asleep in the sling at WalMart just as we were getting finished up, so I decided a stop into McDonalds was in order so Joanna and I could eat and Natalie could sleep. Natalie had a rough night last night. She fell asleep okay, but then was up (and sad!) from 2 to 4:30ish this morning. Ick!! I think it was a combo of teething and a cold. So I gave her orajel and tylenol. She fell asleep again this morning till about 8:00 and has been happy. Who knows?!
Other cute things I thought of about Joanna:
  • efries: her word for french fries. It's hard to call them anything else!
  • This morning she insisted on wearing her "monkey dress" which is a romper with a monkey on it from our friend Anna. Then she insisted that Natalie wear her's, too. I love that.
  • She now has "Kumbaya" (okay, not sure how to spell that) stuck in her head. That is the only word of the song she knows though. I'm not sure which is more... well, annoying frankly: "faira shocka" over and over again or "oombayya" over and over. I do love that she's singing, so I shall not complain aloud! I am going to work very hard to teaching her the rest of the words to these songs, though.

I love that kid. I love the other one, too. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment