Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OKC part 4: swimming

On Sunday morning we went to Nana and Popo's neighbors' house for some swimming! I was feeling less dead by that point, but I just played photographer instead of swimming.
Natalie and Aunt Kathryn were good buddies this weekend.When we got there, I got to use Renee's camera (yay!!) so I took a TON of pictures. Only a fraction of them are here.
Have I mentioned that Joanna is a fish? She LOVES to swim. It's too bad her mother does not so much. It's also too bad it's been 500 degrees outside here.
It's a good thing she has this great Daddy.
LOVE this!!
Couldn't you just eat her up?!
Hey trained seal...
I think it looks like she's trying to keep her hat on in the wind or something. :)
Jo-Noodle loves pool noodles.
Nana played too.
There's Patrick, Kathryn's boyfriend:
Ha! This was too big to actually be functional, but it was a very forward fashion statement.
Matt was teaching Joanna how to blow bubbles in the water.
Here is her attempt:
It's hard to tell whether this is a scared or happy face. I'd say it was 3 parts happy, 1 part scared.
Natalie got in after Joanna got out.
At first she thought it was a little too cold, but she warmed up.
The neighbors have two big boxer dogs. They were very friendly, but of course Joanna was a little wary. She loves dogs... from a distance. :)
The girls had so much fun swimming!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a great time...well except you being so sick and Natalie's 4 hour cry session. The swimming looked fun, and yes, those pictures of Natalie...could just eat her up. She's precious.

    ReplyDelete